Agents of Mayhem
- Skills/Tools Used - Proprietary Engine, Autodesk MotionBuilder/Maya/3dsMax, Python, Maxscript, Character/Facial Rigging, Cloth Simulation, Pipeline Development
Agents of Mayhem is the latest open world, sandbox game from Deep Silver Volition – makers of the Saint’s Row series.
I was the Technical Animation Lead for Agents of Mayhem, responsible for…
- Assisting Project Directors in setting, communicating and driving the quality bar.
- Conducting critique and approvals for cloth simulation, character rigs, and prop skinning.
- Organizing and assessing priorities of assets.
- Continually auditing pipelines & tools to ensure efficiency.
- Skinning and rigging our cast of 12 playable agents, 9 enemy types and 5 bosses.
- Supporting day to day animation asset creation ( gameplay & cinematic ).
Please contact me for more detail on the above responsibilities.
For more public project information, check out aomthegame.com
Check out the stream “Animating an Agent of Mayhem” for more information on AOM’s animation systems.